The mission of Anna’s Place is to remain steadfast to God’s plan with passion and intensity. The staff is dedicated to building trusting relationships with the people of Chester, Pennsylvania who visit Anna’s Place by:
- relating as sister and brother to one another through an experience of exchange that is mutually respectful and supportive of the presence and giftedness each extends to the other;
- creating an atmosphere where all feel safe and accepted;
- offering opportunities for personal and holistic growth that integrates body, mind and spirit;
- becoming “instruments of peace” and promoting peace in the neighborhood, churches and wider civic communities;
- giving of ourselves in loving service to the neighboring people who enter our doors;
- empowering and accompanying the people to take an active role in the transformation of the city of Chester.